Crates and Barrels (Game Res Meshing)
For this assignment I remade the low poly mesh in Maya, and tried to fix up the UVs. I haven't done a lot of UVs and have never been particularly good at them, which has always made baking a pain. But here it came out a bit better than usual, so I'm pretty ok with it.
Monday, September 21, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tech Art - HW7 For this assignment I used a goat man and animations from Mixamo, and wanted to figure out how to make a jump linger on fall ...
-
Tech Art - Homework 6 For this project I hit a problem when retargeting, and had to change the target poses in the retargeter. One model wa...
-
South of Inferno - Character Value and Contrast For Dante and Satan I really wanted to emphasize the direction of their shape language. A l...
-
South of Inferno - Use of Composition For this assignment I faced the challenge of getting half of Satan on screen, as well as a very tiny ...
No comments:
Post a Comment